Sunday, March 06, 2005

Well, This is Me

Marc O'Hara

A chubby white Christian boy with a bad attitude.

I've come a long way from being a skinny Jesus Freak. Middle age and gravity have hit hard, Marc keeps chuggin' along.

I'm gettin' 'little older and a little out of shape,
but I still believe in Jesus.
I've had a lot of old friends say I've made a big mistake,
but I still believe in God.

I've got a little wiser since I've found this brand new life
and I still believe in Jesus.
I have a couple daughters and a very lovely wife
and I still believe in God.

I still believe, I still believe and I can't concieve no different.
Jesus died, was crucified and now the Son has risen.
I still believe, I still believe and it's still the same old story.
Jesus Christ was crucified and rose as King of Glory.

No comments: