Monday, August 14, 2006

Remembering

“When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.”

I’ve been through a lot of changes in my Christian walk that started back in 1970. I’ve seen many “seeds” fall on rocky ground and not grow. 

I’ve seen other “seeds” be carried off by the birds of the air. 

It always blesses me to run into someone that has blossomed. I’m glad to say that many old friends and acquaintances have grown and still seek Him. Some have gone on to be with Our Lord.

Life has not been easy, but without the knowledge that I am a child of The King and that my Father in Heaven will provide for all of my needs, I do not know how I would survive.

As I put together my entry for this evening I am remembering two “seeds” that were special to me over 30 years ago. Both were carried off by the birds of the air. Tonight I pray that God will touch their hearts and remind them of their days 30 some years ago when they were called and they answered and knew what real Love was. 


May they be reunited with their families and the with the Body of Christ and may they know Your Forgiveness oh Lord Almighty.

May God protect and bless my family and all those that I know.

No comments: