Wednesday, May 25, 2005

MAY I WALK IN YOUR WAYS AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN YOUR EYES


One of my favorite books of the Bible is the BOOK OF KINGS. This gives us concrete examples of GOD blessing a nation or cursing a nation based on the direction of it's leadership.

Of all the Kings that GOD considered to be righteous, it was written in the book that "They walked in Your Ways and did what was Right in Your Eyes."

I believe that is what we as Christians and Jews should be striving to do. This is our main goal.

I had applied for a different job at the company where I work. It would have meant a slight pay increase. The managers spoke with me today to let me know that I did not get the job. They seemed amazed that I did not want to sit alone and mope after they gave me this news. I know that GOD is taking care of me and my family. If He did not provide me with this job, then that is HIS Will.

I want to walk in HIS Ways and do what is right in HIS Eyes.

No comments: